December 28th, 2010 by Robert Pease
Robert defines Workstyle as follows:
‘The New Workstyle blends the latest technologies and tools with our daily activities allowing us to accomplish more in both personal and professional endeavors, accelerate ideas of our own, and lead more productive lives.
Unlike workflow which is defined by scripted and static process for everyone to follow, workstyle is unique to the individual who calls upon information, technology, and connections as needed.’
Here are my Workstyle 2011 revisited charateristics:
1. Work Anywhere, anytime when needed.
2. Send and receive Streaming any direction. Video is becoming de facto communications channel for everything.
3. One delivers value, and focus on value creation rather technology.
4. Chosen Ecosystem is Cloud services interconnected. We at Lifetime Studios use Google Apps for Business, Huddle.com, LinkedIn.com, Twitter, Facebook, GIST, XING, among other. Are accounts are interconnected. Other similar Ecosystems can be gathered from Apps in the market that deliver similar Ecosystem(Technology independent).
5. Quality of personal Contacts (QoC) increases daily. Not just count friends but create more value with your (lesser) friends.
6. Team working daily for anything add value. Any document, picture, or meeting delivers more when shared with love.
7. Have focus on People. Leaving the office and meet people is the best communications strategy.
8. Balances his/hers processes (BPM/PPM). There is always time for a 60 minutes Running.
9. ‘Give and Go’ (get the ball back for scoring. Together based value chains).
10. Keeps up learning new. What did you learn from this post?
Finally, kindly tell me, what kind of Workstyle do you live ?
Thanks Robert for the Original writing !
Thank you everyone for being a lifetime friend !
Check out this updated version from Gist Blog: