The Goal is to segment and maintain more Profitable Accounts
Managing in daily operations Customer Relations is done with various methods and tools. The most influencial are
- Phone Contacting
- Email Contacting
- Ads marketing
- Writing blog entries
- Commenting entries
- Updating fan pages
- Updating Status Lines
- Web page Comments
- Adding and commenting Pictures
- Participating Discussions
- Chat Online
- Participating Seminars
- Pitch Contents
- Online Conferencing B-to-B
- Virtual Teams
- Writing fan page entries
The Role of Social Media in Customer Relations
Social Media in my opinion belongs to both methods and tools of my Customer Relations Management Arsenal. It is very useful of finding new prospects, partners, competitors, and success stories in any industry given.
The Objectives for Customer Relations Management
The Objectives for Customer Relations Management System
Improving the Sales with well segmented and targeted Marketing Process
- Streamlined Sales process; better Return of Sales: Higher Close Rates.
- Highly targeted, well segmented Marketing process
Improved service level quality
Listening your customer feedback is always a good and propably the cheapest market Research effort. Priorization and Implementing Customer
Focus on Customer loyalty, and retention
The build of Customer Relations take years. The old saying, that keeping existing customers is always cheaper than finding new ones may be true. For finding new customers, web 2.0 based services and Social Media are tools that best serve your interests.
Segmenting the Customer Base
For a Entrepreneur, better profiling and targeting of current customers is vitally important to reduce expenses and raised overall profitability. Price Management, Increased market share are common objectives for Company Executives to address the need for a new Customer Relations Management Project Launch.
Do our customers have easy access to people that can answer their questions ?
Screening and the Evaluation of Project for CRM Automation
To successfully implement a CRM Automation / System in your company you can start by answering the following questions:
1. Is separate Customer Relations Management System (or SaaS) necessary for your business?
2. How beneficial is Customer Relations Management System for a company? What are the main weaknesses we need to address?
3. What is the strategy and the best tools to combine CRM and Social Media?
4. How Company needs to develop its internal processes to meet the challenge of CRM system to fully benefit of the new way of operations management?
The Evaluation Project
The ignite of CRM project is best lead by experienced company Project Manager assisted with external consultant. The screening of different solutions is usually in the Gantt-Diagram / Task List of the Pre-Project Team.
Lifetime Studios, based in Espoo, Finland offers Social Media and ICT SaaS Consulting Services. Contact Us for any new Project Phase including new software evaluation, Project Management, Social Media Marketing, or Virtual Team building needs in the Scandinavia / EU / Global Region.